Monday, September 13, 2010

Journalism warning labels on the Webisphere

We see bias in all types of journalism, citizen and mainstream. But how can we warn others about certain mistakes afflicting lazy writers?
Blessings All,

I've been greatly expanding my territory lately, and the statement above caught my eye while exploring DigitalJournal.com. I've been reporting more lately, and while traveling through the wild world of wikis on the Global Webisphere, I had some interactions with the wiki police.  And I say this with a big smile because sometime it does take a little basic law and order to keep one's house a home.  What an interesting place to roam, I must admit.  Suffice it to say that there are many enlightened souls that are indeed protecting the webisphere from misinformation and as such they assume a responsibility to the Light of Truth.

And it's all good.  I'm here to play and I'm here to stay, and as an evolving journalist myself, it is imperative that I learn the rules of the game.  I'm betting that the golden rule is still the only real rule that needs to apply.  There is still a universe of information out there that has yet to be crystallized into the digital halls of cyberspace.  What a grand site those halls are out here in the uni-verse.

Namaste
The Rocket

Read the full article: Journalism warning labels - DigitalJournal.com

Source: Journalism warning labels

No comments:

Post a Comment